Experienced land development, management, brokerage, and consulting services for all types of land development.
What We Do
- Purchase Analysis
- Sales Analysis
- Rezone Land to Highest and Best Use
- Plat and Subdivide Land
- Environmental and Use Permits
- Cost Estimates for Development
- Development Management
How We Help
- Pasture and grazing land is $2,000 per acre, but you would like more. Rezone your property to increase its value to $4,000 per acre or more. Plat your property to increase its value to $8,000 per acre or more.
- Your property is platted, but you need an environmental permit.
- You have land but are not sure of its zoning, or value. What is the highest and best use? What should you do to maximize profit?
- You want to subdivide your property.
- You are ready to develop and do not have the resources or time to manage the process.
- You have a permit and cost estimates, but there are too many details to handle.
- You need experienced guidance, advice, or coaching.
- You want to list your land with a real estate broker that specializes in land.
- Private Landowners
- National and Regional Homebuilders
- Private and Public Utilities Companies
- Institutional Investors
- Local, State, and Federal Governments
- Site Analysis
- Land Development Strategies and Planning
- How Do I Develop My Land? – We will help you create a plan and strategize ways to maximize your property value.
- Homebuilder Assistance – You do not need to hire a full-time employee for two months of heavy workload, we can help.
- Project Management
- Process Management
- Due Diligence
- Permit Assistance
- Design Solutions
- Governmental Liason